Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Hamilton Township Police Department is taking proactive steps to limit exposure to both our officers and our residents. If you need to report an incident or minor crime to our police department, please consider completing this form and emailing it to our agency. Once received, an officer will contact you for further information. Please confirm the following before completing this form:
- This is not an emergency or an in-progress incident
- This incident occurred within Hamilton Township
- There are no known suspects
- There is no physical evidence such as fingerprints, blood, pry marks or items left behind by the perpetrator
- There are no known witnesses to be interviewed
When in doubt, simply call Dispatch at (513) 925-2525 and ask to speak with an officer.
*Please note that reports are only received in this manner during our normal business hours of Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm. If you need to speak with an officer or make a report outside of those hours, please contact Dispatch at (513) 925-2525.