COVID-19 March 13, 2020
The Hamilton Township Board of Trustees, Administration, Fire/EMS Department, and Medical Director continue to closely monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic in coordination with the Warren County Health District, State of Ohio, and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Based on Governor Mike DeWine’s direction yesterday in regards to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, effective immediately, the Township will be operating with limited, non-essential, on-site personnel for the next three weeks until April 6, 2020. Essential services provided by the Township will be maintained and our Police and Fire & EMS Departments will be operating at full capacity during this time.
Until April 6, 2020, the following changes will be in place:
- Township Fire stations will be closed for tours and P.R. events. Fire inspections will be limited.
- Township Police station will be closed for training's and tours. Fingerprinting and background checks will not be performed during this time. Vacation home checks need to be submitted online to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Public Works will be performing essential tasks only.
- The administrative office will be closed to visitors but administrative services will be provided electronically.
- Testerman Park will remain open but bathroom facilities will remain closed during this time.
- Marr Park and Mounts Park will open on April 6, 2020.
- All Township sponsored events will be cancelled until April 6, 2020.
If you have any questions for specific departments, please see the below contacts:
Administration: Brent Centers at 513-295-1264 or email@example.com
Public Works/Parks and Recreation: Kenny Hickey at (513) 678-2349 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Economic Development/ Zoning: Alex Kraemer at 513-630-4347 or email@example.com
Cemetery/Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fire and Rescue Non-Emergency: (513) 683-1622
Police Department Non-Emergency: Business hours: (513) 683-0538 Afterhours: (513) 925-2525
Please note that for any emergency situations, please call 911.
All non-essential Administrative services will still be provided electronically. For Zoning Permits, there is a drop-box in the Police Department lobby to drop your applications and checks with exact fees enclosed in an envelope. These will be processed every Wednesday.
All regularly scheduled Trustee meetings will still be held at the scheduled dates and times. However, we strongly encourage the public to stay home and we will stream the meetings live on Facebook (Hamilton Township, Warren County, Ohio). We will also be posting the videos of the meetings within 24 hours on our website. We will be accepting Public Comments via email to email@example.com and will address appropriate Public Comments during the meetings.
The township will continue to monitor developments related to the Coronavirus pandemic and will be updating you as information becomes available from our regional, state, and national agencies.
For additional information about the Coronavirus please visit the Warren County Health District at www.warrenchd.com.