Public Meeting Protocols
June 1, 2020
Hamilton Township will be opening the Administrative building to public attendance at Trustee meetings with restrictions through July. We hope to be back to unrestricted meetings, beginning in August.
As attendance at these open meetings is discouraged, the Township will continue streaming the meetings live on Facebook and uploading the video recordings within 24 hours to the Township website.
If you plan to attend a public Trustee meeting, the following protocols will be in place:
· In-person attendance is requested for residents with specific items to address or present to the Board, as there will be limited seating available.
· Social distancing will be practiced with seating arrangements (6 feet).
· Face masks/covers are preferred.
· It is requested that Public Comments are submitted online prior to the meeting to email@example.com with the subject line: Public Comments. However, the opportunity for in-person Public Comments will be made available.
· Any meeting materials (including Agendas) will need to be brought from home as they will not be available for public distribution. Available at: https://www.hamilton-township.org/meetings/
· Gatherings before and after the meeting will be prohibited inside the building. Those who gather outside of the building are requested to practice social distancing as directed by Governor DeWine and the State Board of Health.
The safety and health of our staff and residents remain our top priority. We appreciate your willingness to adapt to these unconventional measures during the unprecedented time. Your Trustees are dedicated to bringing Hamilton Township back to normal in a safe and healthy manner and appreciate your patience.