The Monkey Bar has a long standing history in Hamilton Township. It was founded by a gentleman named James Foster and was originally known as Foster Hotel. The building is still standing after many years and changes to the original structure.
The Altemeier family took ownership of what is currently known as the Monkey Bar and conducted the intense renovations that can be enjoyed today. Most recently they added a wrap around, 2 story patio with rolling garage style doors to allow for all season use.
Click the link below to learn more about this history of the Monkey Bar.
Click the link below for more information about this small, hometown pharmacy.
Dunkin' is the world's leading baked goods and coffee chain, serving more than 3 million customers each and every day. They offer 50+ varieties of donuts, but you can also enjoy dozens of premium beverages, bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods.
This family owned and operated business has several bakery locations throughout greater Cincinnati. Their newest location will be right here in Hamilton Township! Keep an eye out for more information as this development proceeds.
Click the link below for more information.
· Groundbreaking October 23, 2019
· Anticipated Grand Opening spring 2020 (May)
· 40 Units Total: 10 Individual Units in 4 Buildings
· Open Courtyard in the Center
· Will incorporate pathways, gardens and benches in its landscaping design
Now Leasing! https://www.alexanderpointe.com/#/
· Groundbreaking November 21, 2019
· 144 total Apartments
· 9 Buildings, each 2 stories tall with 16 units
· 7 buildings house 2 bedroom apartments
· 2 buildings have 3 bedroom apartments
· Open Floor Plans with 9ft. Ceilings
· Gorgeous Granite Prep Islands in the Kitchen
· Full-Size Washer & Dryer Connections
· Well-Equipped Fitness Center, Clubhouse and Pool
· Resident Retreat
· Onsite Bark Park