Board of Zoning Appeals
The BZA is responsible for reviewing variance requests, conditional uses and challenges to the zoning administrator’s decisions on the interpretation of the Hamilton Township Zoning Code. If you would like more detailed information on the BZA, please refer to Chapter 26 of the Hamilton Township Zoning Code, or view a copy of Board’s Bylaws. Meetings are generally scheduled on Thursdays, as needed. Hearings are conducted at the Hamilton Township Building at 7780 State Route 48, Hamilton Township, Ohio, 45039. All meetings begin promptly at 7:00PM. Copies of the application for an appeal are available on-line. If you download an application from this website, please also download a copy of the findings-of-fact.
The Hamilton Township Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) is comprised of five members and one alternate member. Each member is appointed by the Trustees for a staggered term of five years.
- Chair-Michael Blomer (Term expires 2022)
- Vice Chair-Ryan Ziemba (Term expires 2024)
- Secretary- Mark Wernery (Term expires 2025)
- Harold Eberenz (Term expires 2021)
- Brandon Roark (Term expires 2023)
- Alternate: Holly Roush (Term expires 2025)