In 1972, the people of Hamilton Township, Warren County, Ohio adopted a Zoning Resolution, which established local control of land use and zoning and put the future of the township in the hands of the locally elected officials.
This Zoning Code has been provided below in a digital format and is also available in a hard copy format for $25.00.
Click on a section below to view a printable pdf of the corresponding chapters.
- Chapter 01 – General Provisions
- Chapter 02 – Administrative Roles and Authority
- Chapter 03 – Development Review Procedures
- Chapter 04 – Zoning Districts and Use Regulations
- Chapter 05 – Planned Unit Development Regulations
- Chapter 06 – General Development Standards
- Chapter 07 – Parking, Loading and Circulation
- Chapter 08 – Landscaping Regulations
- Chapter 09 – Signs
- Chapter 10 – Nonconformities
- Chapter 11 – Enforcement and Penalties
- Chapter 12 – Definitions
Please note the following as of January 29, 2021:
Township-wide Final Notice: Any Signs placed in the Right-of-Way will be removed and thrown away by Township staff. If you have a question regarding signage, please contact Zoning Administrator Cathy Walton at (513) 683-8520 or firstname.lastname@example.org